Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu practice.
Tantra means ‘the weaving and expansion of energy’
which encapsulates an entire body of divine
teaching going back centuries. [cont’d below]
Keep on Coming
The key is not to focus too closely on your orgasm. Instead prolong the foreplay for as long as possible before taking sex to its natural end.
Delaying orgasm can be difficult for some people, particularly men – but it can be done using a variety of techniques including meditation, breathing exercises and massage.
There are several key steps to Tantric bliss:
1. Loosen your body: Tantra is about moving energy through the body, so shake your limbs vigorously to energise and unblock your system before you start.
2. Stay off the bed. This will trigger the sleep button in your brain. Tantra is not about a quick romp. Get comfortable by lying on the floor with your partner using some cushions.
3. Whisper dirty talk in your partner’s ear, massage the head, neck, hands and feet to make your sense of touch go wild.
4. Now get even more intimate. Sit face-to-face with the woman on the man’s lap. Wrap your hands tightly around each other and press your bodies against each other. This kind of skin contact promotes greater feelings of intimacy.
5. Let the foreplay become more intimate. Take your time and leisurely make your way around her body. Try a variety of touches – firm massage, light feathery touches, and gentle stroking.
The aim here is to heighten your lover’s senses in a slow and intense way so that you’re building them up to a peak but stopping just short before the orgasm.
7. Oral sex now is fine – but not to the point of climax. We are aiming to make the pleasure last for hours.
8. Progress beyond foreplay to intercourse. Avoid any position that you know makes you orgasm easily. Work towards a gradual build-up of pleasure. The slower you take it, the more intense the orgasm will be at the end.
9. As you are both reaching orgasm, slow your breathing down. This will seem illogical – most of us breath more quickly as we approach climax.
10. Women can tense up at this stage of sex as they try to make themselves come. Instead, relax your tummy and take long, slow deep breaths. Your orgasm will last longer and be more intense.