The Cock Crows

Joy: The Wildness of Sex

Fucking is such a physical act. It becomes a direct
threat to the idea that we are spiritual beings.
How could a spiritual being emerge from such a physical act?

The physical aspects of sex, like skin rubbing against skin,
having an orgasm, feeling the genitals, sexually disturb us.

When sexual intercourse is framed as romantic
and loving, giving it a human, spiritual
quality, these effects are eliminated.

It seems that our primal, animal sexuality
ignites fears of our own mortality.

Only when it is embedded in a uniquely
human context, like love and romance,
is this not the case.

Do Women Prefer Big Cocks

Length & Girth

I imagine you want to know the answer to the age-old question: “Does size really matter?

It’s a topic that’s been debated by scientists, therapists and divorce attorneys alike. There have been legitimate studies dedicated to getting to the bottom of this issue — for the sake of men’s egos everywhere. In a recent poll, a promising 84% of ladies reported they were more than satisfied with their man’s member. So why are are the other 16% so hung up (see what I did there?) on penis size?

To find out once and for all whether the meat matters more than the motion, I asked 16 ladies for their honest take — straight up, no chaser. Here’s what they had to say about their ideal penis proportion.

1. “I’ve been with just over a dozen men whose penises ranged from 5 inches to 14 inches and were of various girth. Size does matter when it comes to having an orgasm through intercourse, and length is less important than girth. My personal preference would be 9 to 10 inches and thick enough that I can’t quite close my hand around it. This size affords me the ability to have vaginal orgasms in multiple positions and isn’t so large that fellatio is a challenge.”

— Joy, 27

2. “In my humble opinion, somewhere within the broad range of average size is best. It really is true that it’s not what you’ve got — it’s how you use it. Size is of no importance when compared with technique. If anything, I’ve found that the smaller-endowed guys are often — not always, but often — the better lovers. They attempt, often successfully, to compensate with technique, and as a result they are stellar lovers.”

— Cynthia, 32

3. “Size does matter, but not in the way that people think it does when I say that! Nobody wants a 3 or 4 inch cock inside them. You just can’t feel it. But for me, anything over 8 inches just hurts, and you can’t f*ck me the way I want to be f*cked when I need it! The perfect size for me is 7 inches.”

— Christina, 36

4. “The truth? Size matters. If you have more, you can do less and still satisfy a woman. In other words, it’s the meat, not the motion.”

— Vicki, 31

5. “I find that men are far more worried about size than I am. I do kegel exercises on a daily basis, so the size feels good to me no matter what. The important thing for my enjoyment is more what they do with their hands and mouth, rather than the penis being the only sexual effort!”

— Holly, 26

6. “I can’t handle them if they’re too big. I’m fragile and it definitely is way more painful than pleasurable if a guy is huge. At the same time, you don’t want someone too small that you can barely feel or enjoy. A good average penis tends to do the trick for me.”

— Aliza, 28

7. “My ex-boyfriend was small, like a thumb after being jammed in a car door. Maybe 3 and a half inches. Despite that, I was sexually satisfied. It worked and I never complained. It was awkward whenever ‘small dick’ jokes would come up or be heard, though. We would pretend not to hear them.”

— Lauren, 29

8. “It matters. I dated a guy with a penis the size of my pinky, and sometimes I wasn’t even sure if we were having sex. The whole big hands, big feet thing is a total lie. He doesn’t need a foot-long, 4-inch-round penis, but there’s got to be something substantial.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *